Acceptance of photo and video works for the all-Ukraine contest “Safe Country” continues
Attention of heads of educational institutions, teachers, students, parents!
The school year has already begun, so it’s time not only to study, but also to show the best children’s creative abilities and talents. We remind you that the IV annual all-Ukraine photo and video competition within the national project “Safe Country” is underway in Ukraine, which aims to reveal the creative potential of the younger generation in their vision of the most important rules of safe behavior in society, namely:
• compliance with traffic rules and safe behavior on the road, the use of reflective elements;
• combating bullying, cyberbullying, violence, cruelty and their consequences, fostering respect and tolerant interaction with peers;
• barrier-free access of children to education, development of an inclusive environment, support for children with special needs;
• environmental protection and safety.
This year’s competition covers the following topics:
1) Youth for road safety;
2) The use of reflective elements;
3) Countering bullying (harassment) in educational institutions;
4) Barrier-free educational environment;
5) Protection of ecology and natural resources;
6) Safety of life – a free interpretation of the topic of safe behavior in society.
We invite students and pupils of educational institutions, creative amateur photo and TV studios to participate in the contest. Participation in the competition can be both individual and collective. Number of works from the author (s) – up to three for one or more selected topics.
Please note that the acceptance of photo and video works lasts until October 17, 2021 after which their evaluation will be conducted by an authorized jury. The results of the competition will be summed up in November 2021 as part of the second stage of the Road Safety Week in Ukraine (the date will be announced later). You can register for the competition and download the works on the website of the International Charitable Foundation “Assistance to Victims of Road Accidents” www.dopomogadtp.com in the Competition section.
The organizers of the competition are ICF “Assistance to Victims of Road Accidents”, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Motor (Transport) Insurance Bureau of Ukraine. We are pleased that every year more and more educational institutions join our competition, and our young people have the opportunity to express themselves. The winners receive many gifts, and their work becomes the basis for the formation of social advertising “Safe country through the eyes of children.” We invite everyone and look forward to creative photos and videos!
You can view the best works of the competition of previous years on the website of the International Charitable Foundation “Assistance to Victims Road Accidents” in the Competition section or on the YouTube channel “Safe Country”.
For all questions regarding participation in the competition and uploading works, please call 068-466-43-82.
We organize projects aimed at preventing road traffic injuries in the country